Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Top Rap and Hip Hop Songs of 2009

,
MAKE HIP HOP BEATS :

This years songs will transform you to successful artist, and have you crawling to the Empire state building to be the number one. Then they will drop those papers on you and have you asking is it time to break up. So as you listen to these top hip hop and rap songs of 2009, relax and enjoy 2010.

The Top Rap and Hip Hop Songs of 2009

Chris Brown - Crawl

This song crawl had my wife saying maybe Chris Brown is trying to apologize to all his women fans for the situation that happen between him and Rihanna. The song is personal to him by the way he sounds and the lyrics he belch out. This is one of my favorite make up songs of modern times.

Chris Brown, Swizz Beats, and Lil Wayne - I Can Transform Ya

Chris dropped this hard hitting all black wearing song and video with a vengeance. I was shocked to see him in all black with the grunge look. He and the other artist ripped this song up, I believe this was suppose to drop with the movie transformers: rise of the fallen, but because of the little situation things got pushed back. This would have been the song of the year, but will be reduced to just that a song.

Jay Z and Alicia Keys - Empire state of Mind

Jay Z and Alicia Keys did an outstanding job of putting New York back on the map with this great song, it's almost up there with New York New York by old blue eyes, Frank Sinatra. So many people were singing this song and those from NY were proud to have it on the radio. Some artists were so proud that when Jay Z and Alicia performed live Little Moe got on stage and posed with them. Wow if only they made a song about Chicago "Security Kanye is not to enter the room".

Jay Z, Rihanna, and Kanye West - Run this Town

Run this town was a hit and used at my youth football teams homecoming, my son fell on the field as they ran on. That song made you want to pump your fist and work harder to show how good you are doing your workout. This song will be a hit in the near future, and once teams start listening to these lyrics the song will be played in heavy rotation in a lot of ball parks.

Drake and Trey Songz - Successful

I didn't know who this Drake guy was until this summer when I was at a barbecue and my brother -in-law played the raw version of the song. You should have seen the look on the grown folks face when it happens. He quickly put on the clean version and the party kept going. This song is the one that put him on the chart and made him successful in a lot of artists and fans eyes.

50 Cent and Ne-Yo - Baby by me

When I heard this song I said this guy is crazy, I can't have a baby by you fifty it's impossible I am a man. But for real he is telling women the truth, have a baby by him and the child support will be rolling in. Thou this song is catchy it is telling a true story, I hope tigers wife is listening to this one right now, because she will be a millionaire, if not already.

Usher - Papers

Tiger this song goes out to you, for all the other women you slept with because your wife was giving you too much drama. Usher blast his ex in this drama made for radio. He should have listened to everyone around him, so he says in his lyrics. Tiger see 50 cents baby by me.

R Kelly and Keri Hilson - Number One

Back on the scene fresh from county jail is R Kelly with this great song called Number One. He popped back on the scene like he never left and with a cool laid back song. His co artist on this album holds her own, reminds me the duet he did with Sparkle.

Mario and Gucci Man - Break Up

The kids love this song as I play it in the car, you can hear them in the back seat saying "Gucci you don't love me". This song is a car song, that will have your granny bobbing her head. The man is asking the woman why you leaving me, and she replies you don't love me.

New Boys and Ray J - Tie me down

Ray J is the perfect person to sing the hook on this song, with his show and all the nice looking women on it he is not ready to be tied down. This new group is definitely going to be hot in the future, the lyrics are strong, and true, well some of it. I am sure he is talking about a committed relationship and not the rope in the closet tie down.


Do You Ever Wish YOU Had The Ability To Make REAL Hit Music Like That?


0 comments to “The Top Rap and Hip Hop Songs of 2009”

Post a Comment

 

MAKE HIP HOP BEATS Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger